Wright Surgical Arts Massage Services
Feeling overwhelmed by life, and worries? Is your body feeling worn down and sore? Want to just forget about all your troubles and relax? Come experience relaxation and healing with a Wright Surgical Arts massage. We promise you will be feeling better within the hour.
Full Body Deep Tissue
This type of massage concentrates on the fascia and deep layers of the muscles. It is used to treat various physical ailments. It also reduces chronic pain by increasing blood flow throughout the body. It improves blood pressure by easing stress and tension and rehabilitates injured muscles by facilitating movement of toxins in the muscles and by stretching tight, twisted muscle mass. It promotes healing and is often used for rehabilitation of sports injuries.
One of the best known type of massages, the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is achieved by massage the muscles in the direction of blood return to the heart to improve circulation. Swedish massage therapy is not just about relaxing your muscles, it is extremely beneficial for increasing blood oxygenation, expelling muscle toxins, and improving circulation which helps increase flexibility and decrease tension.
Hot Stone Massage
The theory behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones will help soften and relax muscles allowing access to the deeper muscles of the body. Heat helps to dilate blood vessels which helps to increase blood flow throughout the body. Hot stones also have a sedative effect that can help with stress reduction, pain management, and increase relaxation.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage:
– improves circulation and blood flow within the body and could prevent many major and minor health problems.
– decreases pain and muscle spasms
– Alleviates stress and enhances your mental clarity.
– Regulates symptoms associated with painful conditions, especially arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other chronic conditions.
– Calms the nerves and ensures optimum functioning of the nervous system.
– Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
Prenatal massage is important for women, mainly due to how much discomfort and stress accompanies pregnancy. Especially in the later stages of pregnancy, women often struggle to sleep well due to the physical, mental, and emotional changes they are experiencing. They also often feel cramped, bloated, and ill. A trained massage therapist can help a pregnant woman feel markedly better, helping them to sleep better and recover quicker (physically, mentally, and emotionally).
Pregnancy massages – ranging from prenatal massages to postpartum massages – confer a number of benefits to both you and your baby. These benefits include:
– Increased circulation throughout the body; this not only helps with swelling, but it also
helps oxygen better reach your baby
– Restful sleep and better breathing
– Physical relief, particularly to the back and pelvic area
– The process of delivering the baby can be accomplished more quickly and with less
– Improved ability to deal with emotional issues following delivery, including anxiety and
– Improved physical health