Sculpsure Non-Invasive Body Sculpting
Innovative Technology to Sculpt and Define
Achieve a slimmer, natural-looking appearance without surgery or downtime
Even with diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to target and can destroy the targeted fat cells safely in just 25 minutes without affecting the skin’s surface. There is no recovery time following treatment, so you can resume your daily activities immediately. Most patients need multiple treatments to achieve optimal results.
What to expect during your SculpSure Treatment
Before your procedure, we will mark the target area(s) and take pre-procedure photos. In the procedure room, you will be positioned on a comfortable treatment table and the applicators will be placed on the target area(s). When the treatment begins, you will initially feel a cooling sensation, followed by intermittent waves of warmth. The warming sensation is an indication that the SculpSure laser is in the fat destruction mode. After the treatment is completed, you are free to return to work or home and resume normal activities. There is no post-procedure garment to wear. There is truly no downtime with this procedure.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR SCULPSURE?
Candidates for SculpSure generally falls into two broad categories:
- The first group of patients has small areas of fat (one inch pinch or less), and these areas are resistant to diet and exercise. They would be satisfied with about a one fourth reduction in the fat layer and desire a non-invasive, quick solution.
- The second group of candidates has slightly more fat to reduce (more than an inch pinch). These patients realize that they may be better candidates for liposuction, but absolutely do not want surgery of any kind and/or cannot afford any downtime. They also realize that they may need more than one SculpSure treatment to obtain the desired result.
DOES SCULPSURE TREATMENT HURT?
The SculpSure procedure is not painful. Most patients state that they feel a tingling sensation, with intermittent cool and warmth.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
You can expect to see results in as little as 6 wks. Most patients state that they see continued reduction for up to 12 wks.
DO SCULPSURE RESULTS LAST FOREVER?
The fat cells that are destroyed during the treatment do not regenerate. And although the treated areas will always be proportionally smaller, patients do need to continue a healthy lifestyle to prevent overall weight gain.
WHAT BODY AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH SCULPSURE?
SculpSure has been cleared by the FDA for treatment of the abdomen and flanks/love handles. However, because the of flexible design of applicators, we are able to treat “off-label” areas to include the inner and outer thighs, back, arms, buttocks and chin.
SCULPSURE VS. COOLSCULPTING, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
SculpSure only takes 25 minutes per treatment whereas CoolSculpting will take about an hour.
Many patients report pain during CoolSculpting as the skin and fat layer have to be suctioned into the applicator. Patients report little to no discomfort during SculpSure.
Both SculpSure and CoolSculpting have been proven to reduce the fat layer. In clinical trials, SculpSure has been shown to reduce the fat layer slightly more than CoolSculpting. (24% vs 22%)
Naturalness of results
SculpSure has applicators that lay flat and disperse heat deep and laterally to blend the reduced area with the surrounding tissue. Because CoolSculpting literally “suctions” the area, it has a problem called “shelfing”. This is where you can see an unnatural ridge where the applicator was positioned.
CAN I HAVE SCULPSURE IF I HAVE ALREADY HAD LIPOSUCTION OR COOLSCULPTING?
Yes, SculpSure can be used to treat residual fat in areas that have been treated before with other modalities. SculpSure can even be used to treat “shelfing” defects that are sometimes caused by CoolSculpting.
OK, I’M DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN HAVING SCULPSURE. SO WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOU TO DO MY TREATMENT?
Dr. Wright is personally involved in every SculpSure consultation and treatment. He will determine the exact number and configuration of applicators needed for your procedure.
The pricing of SculpSure at Wright Surgical Arts is based on the number of packs (pack=4 applicators):
- Up to 4 applicators can be used for each 25 minute SculpSure treatment.
- The average abdomen can be treated with 4 applicators, and that can be done in a single 25 minute session.
- The average flanks/love handles can also be treated with 4 applicators (2 on each side). This treatment would also last 25 minutes.
- Multiple areas can be treated the same day. Discounts apply when more than 4 applicators are used.
- At the time of your complimentary consultation, our trained staff will determine the number of applicators need to affectively treat the areas.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION. 509-792-1404
Decorato JW, Sierra R, Chen, B. Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction. Paper presented at: 2014 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 2-6; Phoenix, AZ.
Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.